http://www.mcoba.org Mocking Mind: Skype Me?

Monday, July 31, 2006

Skype Me?

I have Skype install in almost every PCs and Macs that I have ever owned. In fact I don't remember when I started intalling it.

In the beginning, I used it as a means to call home to ask what's cooking. Later on I found people who started to add me to their contact list. In fact most of the name I have in my contact lists are those who added me into theirs. Sometimes I did chat with them textually. I have never actually had a voice conversation with them.

I had a guy who asked me about Terengganu and the best time to visit. I also had a guy who asked if I'm interested to distribute his product. There's also a gal having small talk. Then there was this guy who added everyone into a chatroom.

So, Skype Me? Notttttt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home