http://www.mcoba.org Mocking Mind: Too Much Siti, Mawi......Ina

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Too Much Siti, Mawi......Ina

Don't I have anything else to write apart from the popular culture? Siti, Mawi (and to some extend ...Ina) again? Aren't these bloggers get bored already writing about her, him (and ...her?)

What can I do? I would want to write about something heavy but has been warned by my Prime Minister himself to not write heavy things online. At least thats how I interpret his words.

So, I'll just go back to Siti, Mawi and ...Ina. How could they deliberately have their show and wedding shown live at the same time? Perhaps it would have been better if Siti could shift her wedding to a later hour. Let Mawi have all his and ...Ina has all her say. After all, Malaysians are a kay-poh lot especially when it's about the negative things. Even when it's positive they will see the negative side of it. Just look at an accident on Federal Highway. Cars on opposite side will also slow down. Kay-poh lot trying to get 4D. When they know no one was dead, they complained because the number they have copied will not be as 'ong' as if there are people dead.

I better get back to Siti, Mawi... and ..Ina before I got carried away into the heavy stuffs such as KJ kena tampar sebab nak kawin dengan MK thingie.....opsss.

Okay, on Siti's wedding, I think it was a bit overdone. Even Tun M (who is sitting next to DS Najib!!) looked bored. BTW, I wonder what Tun M would have 'gossiped' with DS Najib. I hope they are not exchanging notes like school children in class. It would be a disaster if somebody like KJ found those notes. Opssss.

I think I better stop before I get heavy again. Congratulation to Siti and Datuk K on their wedding.

Be patient be true to yourself dear Mawi dot dot dot and dot dot dot Ina.

2 Comments:

Blogger marwan said...

Amazed to see how three people could command the whole nation to a halt? Or were they? Is it just a Malay thing?

1:58 am  
Blogger Feisal said...

When you say 3 people, you mean Siti, Mawi, Ina or the KJ 'three stooges'? If both, then it's 6 people, not three :-). Late nights again?

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home